Recently many users are being charged for Amazon digital charges but why would Amazon even charge you for digital services? Sounds Confusing nah?? So here in this article, we will let you know what is Amazon’s digital charge. How to cancel Amazon digital charge? How much is the charge?
These all questions are striking in your mind right now. But don’t worry. This article should help you to get all the info you are looking for and clear your all confusion about Amazon digital charges. So let’s start by defining what Amazon’s digital charge is.
What is Amazon Digital Charge?
In Amazon, you use some of the digital services of Amazon, so you have to pay some fees for the services like Amazon Prime, Kindle, and Audible.
For Example, you must pay the charge for buying a movie on Amazon Prime or any TV Show. You may have to pay the Amazon Digital Charge for using Amazon Music as well. The price for using digital services usually ranges between $0.99 to $119.
What is Amazon Digital Service Charge?
What is Amazon’s digital charge? Now that you have an answer to this question let me tell you about the amount you have to pay in detail:
- For Kindle Unlimited: $9.99/month.
- Amazon Prime Video (including Boomerang, AMC+, Cinemax, Showtime, MLB TV, NBA TV, Discovery+, etc): $14.99/month.
- Amazon Music: $8.99/month.
- Amazon Digital Cloud Drive for 1TB: $6.99/month or $59.99/Year.
- Amazon Kids+: $4.99/month.
- Amazon Prime: $199/Year.
Above are some examples of Amazon’s digital services and the digital services applicable to them. When you subscribe to any digital services from Amazon, they will mention these charges. amzn digital charge
How to Prevent Amazon Digital Charges?
It’s very confusing to understand the fees of Amazon Digital Charges but if you want to prevent these charges, we have some tips that might help:
- The best thing would be to cancel the Amazon subscription if you not using it.
- Keep updated on your email because this will help you not miss any important updates regarding the fees.
- You can contact Amazon if Amazon is charging you for a service that you don’t use.
To directly cancel subscription: Tap Here
How to Find Amazon Digital Charge?
Now you know very well – what are amazons digital charges? How to prevent Amazon digital charges? but you should also know how to find the Amazon Digital Charge.
Follow the below steps to find Amazon Digital Charges:-
- Go to the official Amazon Website.
- Log into your Amazon Account.
- Click on “Payment & Transaction”.
- Here, you can find the digital services they are charging for you with the amount.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of the basic questions and answers might be more helpful if you want to learn more about Amazon Service Charge.
Is Amazon Digital A Subscription?
Amazon Digital Services is a subscription-based platform allowing you to listen to music, watch videos, use software, and many more. You need to buy a subscription to these particular services. amzn digital charge
Why Am I Getting Billed for Amazon Digital Services?
When you bought a digital service from Amazon, they charge some amount monthly from you. For example, if you buy Amazon Kindle or Amazon Prime membership, you have to pay a subscription fee.
How Do I Get Rid Of Amazon Digital Fees?
Here is how you can get rid of Amazon Digital Fees-
- First, Navigate to the membership and Subscription.
- Click on the cancel Subscription button.
- This will take you to the cancellation page.
- Now here you are ready to cancel the digital charges.
We think now you know the answer to this question ( What is Amazon Digital Charge? How to Cancel Amazon Digital Charge ). If you are using any Amazon digital services or buying any digital products from the platform, then you have to pay Amazon digital charges.
However, if you have any queries, please drop a comment in the comment box. We will be quick to check them out and answer as soon as possible.
Learn More About Amazon Digital: Click Here